Powered by Blogger.

The Floral Bikini Set

We all know that floral is a major trend this season, so what better way to adopt the trend than a beautiful floral bikini set .I have already bought a blue bikini which is a staple colour for me every Summer as well as a white one as they seem like the perfect colours for Greece especially the islands.
So I have turned my eye to a floral number which is novel for me as I normally don't opt for prints. However, after spotting some girls in floral bikinis it got me thinking that it would be quite nice to make a break from my normal staples. Also my misconceptions of them being a bit childish or mumsy, were quickly dispelled when I saw the great cuts that are super sophisticated .



This is one of my favourites as it has a retro feel and the cut is very flattering and on trend.Also at just over $20 dollars it is definitely value for money and is a swimsuit set that I think would certainly get plenty of wear. Just add a big straw hat  some black sunglasses and a cocktail....




The print on this bikini is so dainty and the colour combination is great .This is a bikini for the more trend driven girl as it literally covers everything..off the shoulder, lace up, brazilian bottoms....and at under $15  it is too good to be true.


I mentioned earlier the blue bikini  and I could not finish this post without sharing some styles that I like. For me blue is a go to colours for just about everything and in the Summer I like lighter shades that are happy but also have a clean fresh feel about them, so swimwear is no exception!




I have had my eye on this one for a while and I am finally ordering it.It takes me a while to build up my confidence, so I usually start the season with more basic pieces that I bore off and then look for something more exciting.The colour is perfect as is the plunging neckline and high waisted briefs and again at under $20 it is a real bargain . I find that I like to spend more on my basic swimwear and save on swimwear that is more exciting and impressive but which i will probably not get as much wear out of. So this kind of price point is ideal as it means I can get a few show off pieces without breaking the bank.

So, this is where I  sign off . I am off to the beach as it is really hot again!!
Have great day everyone!

No comments