Powered by Blogger.

The off the shoulder stripe dress

Hello, I want to share my new obsession with you which is the off the shoulder dress. There are loads about on the high street at the moment and at loads of different price points to suit any budget.I really like the loose fitting versions as they are so comfortable and can be worn everywhere from the office to over a bikini depending on how you style them. Today I am wearing and off the shoulder stripe dress with embroidered detailing by Zaful It actually comes with a matching belt but I prefer it loose. The fabric is a lovely cotton, quite shirt like and I can honestly say it one of the comfiest dresses I have worn. The colour is nice and fresh and it has a crisp preppy look thanks to the stripes and the length is easy to wear. I also like the embroidery which gives it a bit of character and is right on trend.


Zaful Belted off the shoulder stripe dress here


There are so many gorgeous dresses to choose from on their site and this one is about $20 at the moment. I got a size M and I am a us size 4/ uk 8 and it fits perfectly .As I said , it does have a belt if want a more tailored look.

I also have my eye on this gorgeous white ruffle dress which is perfect for high Summer August!


                                                          Zaful white ruffle dress   here

Shoes :Tommy Hilfiger 
Bag: Vintage
Glasess: Marc Jacobs


I also have an extra coupon discount code for you!It’s Romper season. Click for Best ideas of floral rompers.
Get yourself a new romper this summer!
Use 10% off code:ZFEN01 


Thank you Zaful for sponsoring this post.
All opinions are genuine and my own!

No comments