Powered by Blogger.

How many trends can one two piece tick!

I received a great surprise the other day. On a bit of a whim I ordered a peachy pink two piece comprising of an off the shoulder floaty crop top and high waist wide leg pants . I sort of regretted afterwards thinking that there is no way I would realistically wear it and told myself off for being rather reckless!!

When I opened the parcel I still wasn't sure althouh the fabric was lovely and I liked the fact that the bottoms are lined so they are transparent.Al in all though it looked like a lot of colour and quite a lot of fabric. I tried in though and I was very pleasantly surprised the top sits where the bottoms end so if you are self conscious about your tummy area like me it is covered with just a hint of flesh showing when you move which I find very sexy.
Also the culottes are a great length and actually look like a skirt and the colour is actually ok unless you are totally averse to brights. It is sort of a peachy pink which I would imagine would look great on all sorts of colourings. For me it is a keeper, I just need to book a holiday to with them!!










Zaful   Off Shoulder Top And Wide Leg Capri Pants

I got a size Medium and I am a uUK8 / US 4 .I also can't wait to wear them seperately as they will look great with more neutral basics as well

No comments