Powered by Blogger.

Sometimes all you need is the basics!

It is a great season in my opinion for fashion. The trends are very creative and allow for lots of personality and originality to shine through. Embellishment is having it's moment and no detail has been overlooked. However, we must not forget the basics. Basics are like an old faithful friend that will be there for you year after year. Trends are your party friends...and we all know what happens to them when the party is over. I think basics are different for everyone depending on your lifestyle. I don't have to dress up for work so I am quite casual and I like to be comfortable and not have to worry too much about things getting ruined. I also like to sit on the floor and walk as much as possible.So for me basics are good thick ponte  leggings and comfy thin knits that I can layer and of course a nice pair of trainers. I also love cardigan coats and big bags because I literally shove everything in there! Finally checks and stripes are a staple for me regardless of trends.
These are the items that will see me through the season and I will use to build my looks on.











Zara Jumper here, similar here and here
Zara Leggings here
Nike Trainers (old)
Zara Bag (old)

No comments