Powered by Blogger.

The Bomber


Today I want to share a little gem with you. I recently ordered a oriental print little bomber ( was feeling a bit daring ) from Zaful but to be honest I wasn't expecting much.I thought it would be pretty but quite flimsy and was planning to wear it as sort of an evening cover up. Well , I have to see I was so impressed when it arrived. The fabric is a sort of stiff satin and the print is stunning. The sleeves have a concealed pockets with a cool zipper and it fastens with gold poppers. The best thing though for me , because I hate being cold is that it is padded which means that it is perfect for milder winter days , but I will also be layering it under gillets and coats.Considering the price  ( about $37) I would say that the quality is amazing and it has become my favourite thing in my wardrobe.





Zaful Floral Print Puffer Jacket here

Zaful is actually running a promotion at the moment 


to find out more!!
.

No comments